Live Q & A Call Schedule
Q&A Calls with Rich, Monday 8:30 & 11:30 AM EST and Wednesday 8:30 AM EST
Live Q & A Call ScheduleLog In For Call-In Details
4 Tactical Skills for real estate agent Successread more
In this webinar Rich teaches you how to plan a productive day.read more
9 Steps to Handling Objectionsread more
1. Making offers on 2 houses at the same time
2. Price reductions
Choosing a Farm Arearead more
8 Tips for writing posts and ads:
1. Use Verbs - (take, click, download) "Get competitive prices on..."
"Test the market" "visit us today" "schedule a showing this week" - Tell them what to do. They want to be led.
2. Keep it simple - Use 1 or 2 word syllables - Home, land, housing, market, etc.
3. Use questions to call out your market - People feel compelled to answer questions or give their opinion. Use this as a hook. Try to make the questions something they have to actually choose.
4. Be Specific - Don't leave things open to interpretation. Tell them, don't let them think. Use numbers, names and examples.
5. Use "Call to Action" - Make them do something. Ask for the sale. Ask them to visit your site, use your service, etc.
6. Use proven formulas - Problem/Agitate/Solutions - "You need to sell your house, but don't know where to start? Call Frank Sinatra at 555 555 5555 and let me simplify...." PAS
AIDA - Attention/Interest/Desire/Action "Enjoy a hassle free transaction and the BEST customers service." Click/call today!
7. Be Relevant!! - Use events, quotes, market analysis, memes, etc to engage!
8. Always post these 5 things - Local market updates, Neighborhood updates, listings and open houses, Buyer questions w/answers, seller questions w/answers.
3D and VR Video Experience for your Buyers and Sellersread more
How to Systematize Your Farming Efforts and Expend Your Market.read more
Farming and How to Get Bank Owned Listings.read more
Create a strong association between your WORK and your WHY.Rich Levin